After I posted Living with COVID-19 and Working From Home, a few people asked me to post links about substance abuse treatment centers. That expanded into this page for more general mental health treatment services.
And as long as you’re here, also check out my novels.
If you or somebody you know has a mental health problem, see below and get help. If you or somebody you know is fighting a substance abuse problem, try this page. No matter what, choose to live.
Dominique Legget asked me to post a link to Paradigm Treatment, a residential treatment for teens and young adults 12-26.
Ashley Johnson asked me to post these links.
- Adler Health: Working to change the stigma against those individuals suffering from mental health conditions. 1 in 5 people will suffer from a mental illness at some point in their lives.
- Etactics: Impact of Mental Health on Children — Must-Know Statistics.
- Evolve Wellness: Mental health treatment in Southern Orange County, California.
- Innercept: Changing the Face of Residential Mental Health Treatment Since 2004.
- Ironwood Maine: Residential mental health treatment and tools for troubled teens.
- Lido Wellness Center: Lido Wellness Center is one of the premier outpatient mental health facilities located in Newport Beach, California.
- MindMD Wellness: A restorative oasis in the heart of Los Angeles.
- Montare Behavioral Health: Montare Behavioral Health provides comprehensive, sophisticated mental health treatment throughout Southern California. We specialize in treating disorders such as depression, anxiety, trauma, PTSD, personality disorders, schizoaffective disorder, and bipolar disorder.
- MPower Wellness: At MPower, in Exton, PA., we blend innovative forms of treatment with therapy, yoga, and other practices to help patients heal in every area of their lives.
- New Direction For Women: We serve women of all ages with a history of trauma and multiple treatment episodes. We are one of a few organizations in the nation who treat women, pregnant women and women with children.
- Renewed Light: An Individualized Approach to Mental Health Treatment in NJ.
- Shortridge Academy: A Trusted New England Therapeutic Boarding School since 2002.
- The Web Opera: A new musical film based on true events, an official selection at 30 film festivals praised for its high voltage music, presented to raise awareness and support all who work against cyberbullying and cyber abuse.
- Tracey Maxfield: Tracey Maxfield is a retired nurse with over 36 years of experience in gerontology, mental health, and dementia care. She has written multiple articles on dementia care, medical research, and mental illness/bullying in teenagers.